Tripp-Lite Omni 1000 LCD 1000VA Tower/Rack UPS with LCD Display, Refurbished (OMNI1000LCD)
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part No: OMNI1000LCD
This is a refurbished Uninterruptible Power Supply/Battery Backup unit. It has been installed with brand new, high quality batteries, and has been thoroughly tested and then professionally packed in a brand new box. All products sold by UPSforLESS are fully covered for all parts and labor by our famous One-Year "No-Hassle" warranty and our innovative 30-Day "Lemon" warranty.
- Output VA 1000 (500 Watts)
- Output nominal voltage 120V AC
- Output voltage regulation BATTERY MODE: PWM sine wave 115V +/-5%
- Output frequency regulation LINE MODE: Passes line frequency of 60Hz +/-10%
- Outlets (8) NEMA 5-15R (Standard 3-prong receptacles)
- Recommended Electrical Service 120V 15A
- Input connection type NEMA 5-15P (Standard 3-prong plug)
- Full load runtime 3 minutes (1000VA / 500W)
- Half load runtime 9 minutes (500VA / 250W)
- Voltage regulation description Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 89V back to safe values
- Brownout correction Brownouts as low as 89V are boosted by 14%
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
- Alarms Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power. Alarm can be silenced by pressing front panel mute button. Once silenced, alarm will re-sound when approximately 2 minutes of runtime remain.
- Switches Includes 2 front panel buttons - one main on/off power switch and one dual function mute / self test button. Also includes dimmer control to adjust the brightness of the LCD status screen.
- Front panel LEDs Front-panel LCD status screen with adjustable blue backlight offers continuous input voltage data, plus UPS status information on power conditions, battery conditions, battery charge level and voltage regulation operation.
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
- UPS AC suppression joule rating 1038 joules
- EMI / RFI AC noise suppression Yes
- AC suppression response time Instantaneous
- Dataline suppression Phone (Tel/DSL) and Coaxial
- Shipping weight (lbs) 16
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/in) 12 x 3.5 x 6.5
- Unit weight (lbs) 14.6
- Material of construction ABS
- WatchDog compatibility Yes, compatible with Tripp Lite's Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application / OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment ideal for unattended kiosk applications.
- Network monitoring port USB (HID)
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
- Transfer time from line power to battery mode 2-4 milliseconds
- Low voltage transfer to battery power Switches to battery power as line voltage decreases to 89V or less, switches back to AC mode as line voltage increases to 94V or higher
- High voltage transfer to battery power Switches to battery mode as line voltage increases to 139V or higher, switches back to AC mode as line voltage decreases to 135V or lower
- Certifications Tested to UL1778 (USA & Canada) by TUV and ETL; NOM (Mexico); FCC Class B (Emissions); FCC part 68 (US & Canada); RoHS compliant
|Manufacturer specific UPS sizing and selection tools.
Once you have determined the correct size and type of UPS, please look through our stock to see if we have anything that is similar to the recommendation.