APC SmartUPS 3000VA Rackmount 2U, High Voltage 208 Volt UPS with USB, Refurbished (SUA3000RMT2U) *Missing Faceplate*
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part No: SUA3000RMT2U
This is a refurbished uninterruptible power supply/battery backup unit. It has been installed with brand new high-quality batteries, thoroughly tested and then professionally packed in a brand new box. All products sold by UPSforLESS are fully covered for all parts and labor by our famous one-year 'no hassle' warranty and by our equally famous 30-day 'lemon' warranty.
This is a high voltage 208 Volt UPS. It is designed for use in North America on 208 Volt circuits and requires special receptacles. Please make sure that you do require a UPS for 208 Volt uninterrupted power before ordering this unit.
The units are also missing the front Bezel. This is cosmetic only and does not affect the performance of the unit.
- Output Power Capacity 2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Efficiency at Full Load 95%
- Waveform Type Sine wave
- 1 x NEMA L6-20R (20Amp 208Volt Twistlock)
- 1 x NEMA L6-30R (30Amp 208Volt Twistlock)
- Nominal Input Voltage 208V
- Input voltage for AC operation 131-268 Volts
- Input Connections NEMA L6-20P (20Amp 208Volt Twistlock)
Batteries & Runtime
- Typical recharge time 3 hour(s)
- Replacement battery cartridge RBC43
- Typical Backup Time at Half Load 11.3 minutes (1350 Watts)
- Typical Backup Time at Full Load 3.0 minutes (2700 Watts)
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s) DB-9 RS-232,SmartSlot,USB
- Audible Alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating 480 Joules
- Maximum Height 3.50 inches ( 89 mm)
- Maximum Width 19.00 inches (483 mm)
- Maximum depth 26.00 inches (660 mm)
- Rack Height 2U
- Net Weight 96.00 lbs. ( 43.64 kg)
- Shipping Weight 125.00 lbs. ( 56.82 kg)
- Operating Environment 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit 53 dBA
- Online Thermal Dissipation 400 BTU/hr
|Manufacturer specific UPS sizing and selection tools.
Once you have determined the correct size and type of UPS, please look through our stock to see if we have anything that is similar to the recommendation.