Powerware Prestige 650VA Double Conversion Online Tower UPS Refurbished (650P1SE)
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part No: 650P1SE
- Uninterruptible power protection against power failures, power sags, power surges, brownouts, line noise, high voltage spikes, frequency variation, ups, switching transients and harmonic distortion
- True online design - ensures continuous, clean power
- Cell Saver Technology charges batteries only when necessary, resulting in up to 50% longer battery life
- Hot Swappable Batteries
- Wide input voltage range (+20%/-30%)
- Automatic internal By-pass ensures utility power if the UPS fails
- Surge protection
- SNMP compatibility with ConnectUPS adapters
- Type Online Technology
- Voltage In 120 VAC
- Voltage Out 120VAC
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Automatic on-line test without exposing the load
- True online, double-conversion, powerline isolated
- Full system self-test on power up
- Automatic on overload or UPS failure
- Hot-swappable external battery packs and electronics via PowerPass Maintenance bypass module
- Connectivity via Ethernet & Token Ring SNMP Adapter
- Safety All models: UL 1778, CSA-C22.2 No. 107.1;EN 50091-1
- Load Capacity 650VA, 450 Watts
- Output Waveform True Sine Wave
- Surge Protection
- 120 volt input models: Tested to IEEE 587/ANSI C62.41 Categories A & B
- Output Waveform Sine wave
- Battery type Sealed, lead-acid; maintenance free
- Recharge Time 4 hours to 80% capacity
- 650-2000 VA: 45dBA @ 1 meter
- EMI Suppression All models: FCC Part 15, sub part J Class A
- Length 15.5"
- Width 10"
- Height 5.5"
- Weight 38 lbs
- Max Backup Time With Full Load 12 Minutes
- Total Number of Outputs 4 Outlets
- Outlet Connectors NEMA 5-15R
|Manufacturer specific UPS sizing and selection tools.
Once you have determined the correct size and type of UPS, please look through our stock to see if we have anything that is similar to the recommendation.