IBM 3000XLV 3000VA Rackmount 2U Online UPS Refurbished (2130R30, 32P1681)
Our Price: $799.00
Sale Price: $679.15
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part No: 3000XLV
This is a refurbished uninterruptible power supply/battery backup unit. It has been installed with brand new, high quality batteries, and has been thoroughly tested and then professionally packed in a brand new box. All products sold by UPSforLESS are fully covered for all parts and labor by our famous one-year 'no hassle' warranty.
In a 2U form factor, this UPS provides the highest watt/U backup power of any xSeries UPS offerings. This saves valuable rack space for other components, and it can also provide greater backup capacity compared to less powerful UPS offerings. This low-voltage UPS delivers high-availability features and functions that include the ability to hot-swap electronic components and battery packs; support of extended-run battery pack options can help increase backup power runtimes up to 90 minutes or more; support of unattended shutdown of individual systems using network connection and the ability to control outlets remotely to help critical servers run for a longer period of time.
- Network management options via the standard 10/100 ethernet connection
- Remote management adapter - integrated
- UPS management software integrates with IBM Director, delivering systems management
- UPS Type: Online
- Load Capacity: 3000VA, 2850 Watts
- Plug Type: NEMA L5-30 (30 Amp Twistlock)
- Receptacles: 6 x IEC-320 C13, 1 x NEMA L5-20
- 1 x Serial DB-9, 1 x USB 4-pin, 1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX RJ-45
- Runtime Half Load (1425 Watts) 12 Minute(s)
- Runtime Full Load (2850 Watts) 3 minutes
- Recharge Time: 3 Hour(s)
- Temperature: 32 to 104°F (Operating)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (Operating)
- Form Factor: 2U Rack-mountable
- Dimensions: 3.5" (Height) x 16.9" (Width) x 26.9" (Depth)
- Net Weight: 103 lb
- Shipping Weight: 131 lb
|Manufacturer specific UPS sizing and selection tools.
Once you have determined the correct size and type of UPS, please look through our stock to see if we have anything that is similar to the recommendation.